Week 3 – Shiny Snowflake
Stamps, Dies, and Folders
Snowflake Wishes Bundle
Winter Snow Embossing Folder
Thick Whisper White
Tools & Accessories
Blue Adhesive Backed Gems
Thick Whisper White Card Base: 8 ½” x 5 ½” x for card base, score at 4 ¼”
Greeting: 3 ½” x 1”
Highland Heather Embossing Layer: 5 ¼” x 4”
Silver Foil Snowflake Underlay: 3 ½” x 3 ½”,
Greeting Underlay: 3 5/8” x 1 1/8”
1. Using the largest detailed die from the So Many Snowflake Dies, create a negative snowflake on the upper left side of the Highland Heather layer.
2. Emboss Highland Heather 5 ¼” x 4” piece with Winter Snow Embossing Folder.
3. Using glue dots, adhere Silver Foil square to the back of the Highland Heather over the snowflake, make sure the shiny side is facing the front of the card.
4. Wrap the ribbon around the Highland Heather layer and tie a bow on the front.
5. Stamp the greeting on the Thick Whisper White with the Night of Navy ink. Add snowflake stamps as desired to the inside of the card and the envelope using the same ink.
6. With Stampin’ Seal, adhere the Highland Heather layer to the card base, and using dimensionals, adhere the greeting over the ribbon.
7. Add Blue Adhesive Backed Gems as desired.
Alternative Colors: Real Red top layer, Gold Foil, Shaded Spruce Ink, Gold Metallic Edge Ribbon