12 Weeks of Christmas
Week 1 – Snowflake Sparkle
Stamps, Dies, and Folders
Snowflake Wishes Bundle
Stitched Nested Labels Dies
Winter Snow Embossing Folder
Snowflake Splendor DSP
Balmy Blue Glitter Paper
Tools & Accessories
Pool Party Sheer Ribbon, 7”
Blue Adhesive Backed Gems
Whisper White Card Base: 8 ½” x 5½” x for card base, score at 4 ¼”
Misty Moonlight Embossed Layer: 5 ¼” x 4”
DSP Large snowflake pattern with blues & greens, 5” x 3”
Whisper White Scrap to die cut greeting
Pool Party Scrap to die cut greeting base
1. With the Stitched Nested Labels Dies, find the correct die sizes to fit the greeting of your choice, cut a Whisper White greeting label and Pool Party label base.
2. Die cut the 3 smaller detail snowflakes out of the Balmy Blue Glitter Paper.
3. Using Misty Moonlight ink, stamp the greeting of your choice on the Whisper White greeting layer, adhere to the label base using Stampin’ Seal.
4. While the Misty Moonlight ink is open, stamp inside of card base and envelope exterior with snowflake stamps as desired.
5. Emboss the Misty Moonlight cardstock with Winter Snow Embossing Folder.
6. Using Stampin’ Seal, adhere DSP onto Misty Moonlight cardstock.
7. Using Stampin’ Seal, adhere ribbon around these two layers, the glue will be on the back of the DSP layer, none is needed on the front side.
8. Adhere the layers in step 7 to the card base using Stampin’ Seal.
9. With dimensionals add the greeting to the card.
10. With glue dots, adhere snowflakes to card, add Blue Adhesive Backed Gems to center of snowflakes.