Week 4 – Joy to the World
Stamps, Folders, and Punches
Everything Essential Stamp Set
Woodland Embossing Folder
Essential Tag Punch
Thick Whisper White
Heartwarming Hugs DSP
Tools & Accessories
Real Red Ribbon from Playful Pets Combo, 18”
Gold Twine from Wonder of the Season Combo, 8”
Rhinestone Basic Jewels
Wink of Stella
Thick Whisper White Card Base: 8 ½” x 5 ½” x for card base, score at 4 ¼”
Heartwarming Hugs Striped: 5 ¼” x 4”
Vellum 5” x 3 ¾”
Shimmery White scrap large enough to stamp tree and punch out
1. Stamp tree with Joy to the World onto Shimmery White with Mossy Meadow ink. Add Wink of Stella to the branches. Punch out the tree image with the Essential Punch, set aside.
2. Using Real Red ink, stamp inside of card and envelope as desired with snowflake stamp.
3. Emboss vellum paper with Woodland Embossing Folder, paying attention to position of paper, this is a vertical card, so have the trees positioned for maximum height!
4. With glue dots strategically placed, adhere the embossed vellum onto the striped side of the DSP. I placed glue dots under tree tag and under the ribbon on both the left and right sides.
5. Position Real Red ribbon around this layer, making sure you’ll cover your glue dots which show through the vellum. Before completing your Real Red bow, lay the Gold Twine over your first tie, but before you make the “bunny ears.” Finish the Real Red bow, then with the Gold Twine secured in that bow, thread two Jingle Bells onto the Gold Twine, one onto each side, and then tie a bow to secure the bells.
6. With a dimensional, add the tree tag.
7. Add Rhinestones as desired, I positioned one on the star of the tree and the other two are floating in the upper half of the card.
8. Because of the bells, this card should be hand delivered or included in a mailed package. Even with a “Hand Cancel” stamp, it might not make it to the desired destination in the same condition in which it was mailed!